Nuffnang Contents

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Sweetheart Smells Like "FRESH"

Adidas Action 3 has products for both men and women!
Adidas Action 3 Fresh would definitely suit my significant other, and therefore I want my sweetheart smells like super "FRESH"

Yes! I want my girl to smell fresh, appears to be fresh every time I see her.
Especially when you are really stress, and imagine once you see her and hug her, you can smell her fresh accent suck into your nose, it will definitely de-stress you!

The fact that Adidas Action 3 FRESH, have a cooling fragrance that leaves you with that just showered feeling when the heat is on. Amazing? Feel like you are showering every time when your heart is on! It is also 0% alcohol and also anti-whitening material to minimize white marks on skin and clothes!

Of course, you don't want your other half to spoil his/her image in front of your friends.

And don't tell me you want your partner to have stinky smell after the outdoor activities such as jogging, mount climbing, tracking and etc. Even if it is the case why not suggest your partner to use Adidas Action 3- Fresh!

I know it is difficult to tell directly, but you can start of like "Hey dear, do you think that I am smelly after sweating" if your other half say, YES then tell her I will try Adidas Action 3 next time, if she say NO, then tell her that you actually can smell my own stinkyness, you know girls sometimes don't tell you the truth, and you just continue the topic by persuading her, actually there is Adidas Action 3 for women too! easy?

Catch up the latest episodes of Project Alpha Season 2!
Episode 40-42






Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to