Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big Fish Moment with Pizza Hut

Once upon a time there is an island call
The Pollock Island which is situated near the Alaska

a famous pizza shop is originated from here,
which is also known as the Pizza Hut.

Due to the fact that the owner of Pizza Hut is old and frequently sick,he needs someone to help him continue this business since he doesn't have a family.

After thinking for quite some time, he decided to organize a Pizza cooking competition to look for talented Pizza chef to manage the company.

My friend, Mr Simon took part in this cooking competition. He is a among the top chef that cooks well on the island but he was struggling for an idea on making a delicious & wonderful pizza.

He had the general idea of making a pizza, but he still thinks that it is not enough to win this contest. Therefore he decided to look for me, who is a famous fisherman in this island. He wanted to seek for my advice.

I brought him out to the sea and see what I can catch for him for his pizza.


I caught pollock fishes, shrimps & crabs for him, but he can't decide which one to use for his pizza ingredient.

I strongly recommended him to use pollock fish as the main ingredient.

As this kind of fish is very fresh, it will definitely enhanced the taste of the pizza.

I wish him all the best in his competition before I went back.

Indeed, he won the competition and he is now one of the directors of Pizza Hut, he decided to treat me to a dinner at his shop - Pizza Hut.

I brought along my friends too. Some of my friends were not tempted by the pizza but still went along with me after I took quite some time to persuade them .

I actually wore this necklace, in conjunction with the Fish King Pizza.
FISH KING necklace

Before I enter the pizza hut shop, I decided to take some pictures.
But it seems like the waiter couldn't wait for us to dine in.

Waiter:"eh Adik, cepat masuk dan makan la."

We went together and ordered the pizza.

We started our meal with mushroom soup!

next with garlic breadstix

and now the main attraction
FISH KING PIZZA
The presentation of the pizza itself made my saliva dripped.
the tantalizing smell and the aroma intoxicated my senses.

Indeed , the fish fingers were crispy on the outer layer and tender on the inside.
There was a delicate balance between the cheese and the outer crispiness of the fish.

Look at the long wavy cheese that
stokes the appetite of everyone at the dining table.

After taking the pictures, i finally ate the delicious pizza.

I was shocked & amazed that the pizza is so delicious! *yummmy*
I quickly ask him about the ingredient he used.

He told me that he uses the Pollock fish I suggested, and fried it.
So that the Pollock fish is tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.

The other ingredients are

Mozzarella cheese, roasted capsicum, yellow onions, juicy pineapples & cool lime mayo sauce.

Someone dared me to eat the cheese
and eventually I ate 1 spoon of it!
*I know it is fattening*

Pizza hut was so generous with the fish as every fish fingers is so filling .

We left some and I decided to create this.
A banner for Pizza Hut using the fish fingers

But this is the design of it after editing!
*looks better right?*

After finish eating the Fish King pizza
You will feel so satisfied that you will think that you are in dreamland
treated as a King.

Yes! I am in my own dreamland!

Look at my friend-Jason,
I spend quite some time persuading him to come.

BEFORE Eating

AFTER Eating
(look at the difference!)

Everyone was very satisfied with it and started craving for more!
WE WANT MORE!
WE WANT MORE!
even the girls can't resist it
What are you waiting for?
Quickly get the nearest Pizza Hut outlet to eat the Fish King Pizza!

If you are dining in or take away the A'la carte Fish King Pizza, you can pay your bill using the Maybankard and the American Express card in order to get a 30% discount for it.
But luckily my friend, Mr Simon bought me the meal.


Lastly, I edited this picture for Pizza Hut.
(potential ambasaddor of Pizza Hut?)
This is my BIG FISH MOMENT with PIZZA HUT
how about yours?
For more information about the contest ,
please refer to HERE
This contest is organized by Pizza Hut and Nuffnang .

THE END
this post is for contest purpose and the story is based on my own creativity.
"Nang it!" if you like my post

16 comments:

  1. lol! nice post la bro!
    i like the pic u wearing the crown! freaking hilarious lor! XD

    Peace
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. U ate a spoonful of the cheese?? Respect respect! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! check out mine too... :D

    http://wklow.blogspot.com/2010/05/big-fish-moment-with-pizza-hut.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Henry, lol! yours the whole post is amazing!

    @Lindy, haha! can la! just 1 spoon only!

    @Jfook, thanks brother!

    @Theeggyolks, thank you!

    @Sonny, check yours already! all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. this entry is so cool~ gd luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lols...u can be the new ambassidor. then they pay u in fish sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL keng keng! =D anyway you look enjoying with you *crown* hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. @w3ndee, nice post only ah? =)

    @KF thanks!

    @Careen, thank you so much! hopefully I can win la!

    @Spectre, thanks men!

    @Glow, lol pay me fish sticks only ah?

    @Kianfai lol! fish king pizza ma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahha!!! well done!!good luck good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Wanita, thanks for support!

    @Kira max, thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to