Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cathy & Debbie's open house

Date: 1st May 2010
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: USJ Height
Attended: ME, Astin, Jiun Wei, Wei Ji & friends

Debbie & Cathy moved their house to USJ Height!
(Pass through the 1st toll at Jln Batu Tiga Lima-Federal)
I think this area is still quite remote, as in not much people stay at this area.
It still need time to develop.
Before we visit the house
chill outside & eat
Visit the living room
with the dog
the fact that the dog don't bite, I willing to hug her xD
Astin & Wei Ji
forget to mention that we are actually in Debbie's room!
my suggestion to take this picture,
reflect image from the mirror! ^^
3 buddies!
background: kitchen and dining table
Grace & Astin
Photos credit to - Astin
Thanks Cathy & Debbie for the invite!
THE END!
"Nang" it! if you like my post


16 comments:

  1. the dog so cute and the girls so lenglui! :D

    Peace
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Henry Lee, haha! lenglui right? but N/A already!

    @Qellissa, it is a ShihTzu (did i spell it correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh~doggie~a princess doggie XD

    ur still looking freaked out man~ lolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nana Lana, a little freak out! HAHA! but I love dogs =D

    @Hilda, haha cute and sexy and tame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lols...not a big fan of small dogs ;p tha's y i got a husky instead^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyo.....the shih tsui...i also want hairs like tat! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Glow, haha no wonder, I think i prefer medium size dog too.

    @Feeq, I know the dog is cute! How about others? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leng Lui + Cute Dog = Cuteness flooding. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dog's fur damn nice also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jonshea haha! I don't understand cuteness flooding!

    @Krazy, my friend lanci me, she say the dog got what champion genes.

    @Xiaopei, haha! I know you are tired and want to have a nap on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, booon! I got lanc you meh? T.T the dog memang cute and has nice fur :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to