Nuffnang Contents

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gimme Food on Flights

What do you think about Food on Flights?

Just mention food on flights and you will think of
not delicious at all
not suitable,
and
EXPENSIVE!

Why is it not delicious at all? look at the variety they give, it is not attractive at all.
The color looks so dull, and you wouldn't have appetite to it!
Look at the sauce, eeeeW!

I know price does not matter if you would have bought a flight to Europe or what, but flying with a Low Cost Flight with about 2hours to Sabah-Sarawak without food and drinks is like killing me!

So I would like to put some of my favourite foods up on the menu!

SUSHI!

it is not just delicious but you can always refrigerate it!
isn't it saving the airplane company cost?

added with Wasabi and will just make you feel hot and spicy!
imagine you are in a cold airplane and what you need is wasabi, to make you feel warm.

back to the health!
sushi has many health benefits. All dishes (excluding eel, and some fusion style sushi) are low in saturated fat and high in protein.

and it is also with RICE, rice can makes you full easily as it contains higher carbohydrates!

To the airline company, it is time to change your food menu and put some attractive and affordable food!

Check out!
Project Alpha Season 2








Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Never go hungry while flying with MAS!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you. I remember when I went to Taiwan the food served during the flight was tasteless. But for me I did not care because all I really want was to set my foot in Taiwan.Nokia N900: one of the best smartphone

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to