Nuffnang Contents

Monday, October 27, 2008

About

the Author
 Semi formal photoshoot #1

I am
currently studying in university college,
a highly interactive guy who wish to meet more friends & join events
an optimistic guy which thinks of best possible outcome in whatever I do
a guy full with passion and plans to fulfill my life

Nickname: Henry, Baboon Tan

Social Network: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare

my quote:
"Enjoy your life
and do not blame others for not giving you an enjoyable life
"


the Blog


officially launched on the 25th November 2008
started to blog as a Personal Blog, til now I will still remain the same.

BabeBaboon Version 2
officially launched on the 10th of January 2010

and you are now viewing BabeBaboon Version 3
officially launched on the 28 August 2010

WHY BaBeBaboon?

It started with me, thinking what should I name my blog.

Since secondary school, my cool friends started to give me a cool
nickname: Baboon

and added with Babe.
you get BaBeBaBoon

WHAT do I blog?

Normally I will blog about my outings, events, my life, food review, movie review & any interested stuff that I think it is suitable to share with my readers.

ADVERTISING/MEDIA or EVENTS ?
I would like to help you advertise and I do join most of the events.
Do contact me using the contact form HERE



- Chatbox

-please do not comment my post there
-I will reply to your blog respectively unless you did not send me a LINK
-please do not SPAM

-Nuffnang advertisement

- Please help me to CLICK. as it will generate some incentives for me
and also the boosting power of me to blog.

- License

All blog related stuff at http://babebaboon.blogspot.com
is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Malaysia License.

-I don't mind if you want to steal my pictures,
but please inform me & give credits to me.
- Doing illegal stuff with my pictures or article is prohibited

Thank you so much
for your co-operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to