Nuffnang Contents

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband

You see this coming trip I am going to go to Langkawi with my 10 buddies.
It is sad that you can't have internet connection!
LOOK AT ME right now.
I am currently at friends apartment just because his apartment has wifi connection!
Everything would be easier if I apply for p1 Wiggy now! I am able to connect to the internet.

With my broadband P1 wiggy!

I am able to surf the internet!
I can update my twitter status and share to my readers where am I visiting right now. Too bad I don’t have a high technology handphone like blackberry and iphone, I have to online through the laptop!

Not to forget to upload all my nice & wonderful photos once after I am free at the hotel!
I can also update my blog regarding my wonderful trip.
Most importantly, when we run out of ideas where to go, we can always check online to search for interest places. And also search for famous & delicious food! Anyway it is damn difficult to find interesting food to eat. Hardly find any nice food there but for drinks we can have tonnes of liquor and beer. Drink beer like drinking soft drinks, because it is very cheap!


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS







This post is for Advertisement purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to