Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, April 18, 2010

LM Inter Games 2010

Date: 10 April 2010
Time: 8am - 4pm

Venue
: SMJK Katholik, PJ

Arrived around 3pm, I know it is almost end but my class end about 2.30pm.
Didn't really know what they play until I saw the facebook photos!

Basically LM have 4 departments, Audio Visual, Tugasan, Publisiti & Wakil Kelas.
Looks like this year Tugasan is very strong! is it with all the muscular man?

Congrats to Tugasan!
To my wakil kelas member, I know you all did and tried your best don't worry!
And also Amy Phang, Wen Yiang & Qi yan continue guide Wakil Kelas to the best! ^^

Opening Ceremony board
Station Games


Tug of war!
the Ex committee
including me
with the current committee
Prizes for each bahagian.
THE END!~
I'm Listening to
Where are you now
Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to