Nuffnang Contents

Friday, April 2, 2010

Click Fraud @ Nuffnang

Received an email from Nuffnang yesterday
(Wonder if it is a good news for me or what.)

But once I click it and read through it.


It is not a good news.

I know I did help people/friends to click their ads, but I am not involve in any group of click fraud.
I am sure others like me, the intention is to visit your blog and help to click the adv, it comes from our heart to click and we did not make any agreement that you MUST help me to click the adv.

I am here to announce that, I did not involve in any click fraud intentionally.

After thinking and reading the terms & regulations,
I know I had violated the rules Section 6

You shall not and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- Directly or indirectly generate impressions, page views, unique visits of or clicks on any Ad through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks and the use of robots.

So most of the time, I will be blog walking through my chatbox, I used to visit the blog and type at the respective blog's chatbox, telling that what adv I had clicked.
But from now on, I will not do this anymore. (You see, this leads me to violate rules Section 6)

After all this, what I decided to do:
I will continue to visit your blog - blog walking.
But for the click of adv, I will click it whenever I have interest in that adv.
I will not inform the respective owner too.
I will only reply at your chatbox for chatting purpose.

So if my readers is still interested in click my adv,
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

But for your information, most of my blog adv (80% adv) from Nuffnang is a
Metered Campaign - based on the number of visitors who see the ads.
If you are saying that I earn from the Cost Per Click ( CPC) Campaign, you are absolutely wrong!
Every time the updates for CPC campaign gives me few ringgit (average less than RM3).

Which means, I don't even need a click fraud!
Just visit my blog and I will be earning through the Metered Campaign.

Don't worry, I am not making a complain or what. Just to share out with my fellow readers and friends, so that they don't involve in click fraud.

I still support Nuffnang

(Disclaimer --> TO BE UPDATED )

I'm listening to
Fly Away
Will.I.Am

8 comments:

  1. why i didnt get such email wan.. and everyone seems to be blogging about it =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kenwooi, are you sure? maybe you are famous enough that you don't even need this. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did receive it too...i was same as u...quite shock...mayb i shudn't write out wat i clicked d...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I did received it too.

    I am totally agreed with you in this case. ^_^

    "I don't even need a click fraud!
    Just visit my blog and I will be earning through the Metered Campaign."

    I like this ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I don't really care. I'd still click if I see an ad. They can remove my ads for all I care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend,

    First of - this is my very first comment in any of your posts :) although i'm reading most of your entries. :)

    Anyway, fortunately i haven't received any e-mail like that. I don't think they monitor your shouts to all of the blogs you visited especially the words you shout like: 'you've clicked their ads.' it's a big effort and a complicated code behind their system.

    Though one this is possible.. Their system can track if you click your own ad.

    You can still visit the blogs of your friends and click their ads but don't mention in on the shout box (just to be sure.. lol!)

    That's all. :)

    p.s.: i would be glad to see a comment from you in any of my posts.

    Thanks a lot!

    http://takyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah what is this? I didn't receive this..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to