Nuffnang Contents

Monday, April 12, 2010

Graduation Day

Date: 3/4/2010
Time: 8am - 2pm

Venue
: Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre

oh yea baby! I am finally graduated!
Are you kidding me?
I just graduated from my Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) course.
It is also equivalent to diploma.
and I still have 2 more years to go to purse my ACCA course.

I know that nothing is going to be proud that I graduated from CAT,
but I have to thank myself for being work hard at CAT.

Everyone have to gather @ 8am for registration and rehearsal purpose.
First time wearing the graduate robe.
received my flower
the crowd before entering the hall

with Wai yeow
with Nathan & Hon Leong
with Sine yee
Everyone enter the hall

All the graduates went up the stage one by one to receive their certificates.
My stomach is damn hungry cause I didn't get any breakfast.
Later on, we have a group photo
We went to had buffet lunch.
After the lunch, we took some photos.
with Kevang Jiun
with Joovee
with Michelle
From left
Eric,Me, Wai Yeow, Beh, Wee Liang, Wan Yee, Hon Leong, Wen Yung
Group photo
LOL photo
guys acting sissy
Photo of the day
Will you willing to accept the flower?
The flower will wait for the sunshine everyday.
THE END~
Photos credit to: Beh, Wan Yee, Sine Yee & Jeffrey

I'm listening to
Body Bounce
Kardinal Offishall Ft. Akon

5 comments:

  1. Wah.. finally graduate d... Congratulations (: Wishing you all the best in your future undertakings! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Connie, thanks! =)
    @LaiMay, still have ACCA- 2 more years for my degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrr, will it be too late if I wish you congrats here?? Haha !! Anyway congratulation !! Nice green graduation robe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to