Nuffnang Contents

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Prince of Persia Screening

Date: 27 May 2010
Time: 7pm-11pm
Venue: Cathay Cineplex - E@Curve
Sponser by: Nuffnang, Mr.Potato Rice Crisp
Photos Credit: Henry Lee (CleverMunkey)

I know I am quite outdated, due to the exams! I should have post the movie review but since it is so long ago so I just post the photos with Nuffnangers alright!

Random plan to had dinner together with
Henry, Spectre, Jason, Jia Yeen @ Ikea
(credits to Jia Yeen)
with Jason and Jia Yeen
Lining up to grab our tickets
and Nuffnang's staff arranging the Rice Crips for us!
want Rice Crips? Come look for Jia Yeen or ME
Vince,(my date) Fiona, JayLeo joined us together!
Mr.Potato of the day- Xiang
basically we just force him to hold our all of our rice crips!
Get ready for the movie!
ignore me for keep eating alright? The Rice Crips taste wonderful.

Basically the movie is interesting! I would rate it 7.5/10
and this is my very first experience to eat Rice Crisp in the cinema.
Thanks to Mr.Potato & Nuffnang

THE END!

6 comments:

  1. uiks... apahal this? i thought u already posted about this before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Henry, check properly! No I didn't! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh... reli din see u guys during tat time.. =.=
    u guys went ther early?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Engtaukia, so many of us woh! you should have spotted us lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to