Nuffnang Contents

Monday, July 26, 2010

LG Cookie Monster Party (Part 1)

Date: 24 July 2010
Time: 6pm - 10pm
Venue: Neutral Club, Jln P.Ramlee

It's OFFICIAL!
Photobucket

@Neutral Club, Jln.P Ramlee
Photobucket

I arrived 6pm sharp and meet up with Hooi Nee first, since she need to put her stuff in my car.
I suggested her to wear the Stitch.
Hooi Nee & Robb
*Both of them are so cute*
Photobucket

While waiting for the event to start, I walk around and took pictures with the others.
Let me introduce you,
The Seafood Family
My beloved small sista- Carmen, and my big brother Shii Teck
*too bad my 3rd sista - Caryne is not around,
but don't worry we will have the chance
to take a family portrait*
Photobucket
eating Carmen's cookie monster
Photobucket
with the devil queen - Wendy

Photobucket
with Hooi Nee's friend
Photobucket
with Wendy & Chloe
Photobucket
with Vince, Coco (white monster) & Wilee (red monster)
*OMG! I think 2 days of preparation for this suit*
Photobucket
with Wendy, Vivian, ShiiTeck and Roslyn
Photobucket
with the 2monster
*ahhhhh!*
Photobucket
Finally the event started.
Welcome speech by Nuffnang Country Manager
Nicholas Chay
Photobucket
event started with a contest
Photobucket
the Cookie Eating Competition
Photobucket
Congrats Justin Lim for winning the competition
Photobucket
and this is the
Richard and Vince's prize
a GSC ticket voucher and a Rain album
Photobucket
Delicious dinner for the bloggers by Modestos
Photobucket
while taking my food, bump into Kenny Sia
Photobucket
Food-pasta, chicken and fish fillet
Photobucket
Pasta with chicken and fish fillet
Photobucket
with Fresh
Photobucket
Henry Lee:"eh baboon, I found miss Baboon!"
"Are you freaking serious?" I replied.
Henry:"Jom! come and meet her."
Photobucket
and 1 more monkey join our
MONKEY FAMILY
Baboon, Redbuttockz, Feeq, Clevermunkey
Photobucket
with Tian Chad
Photobucket
with Vin AnnPhotobucket
Exotic performance by the Female Nuffies
that let the male crowd goes wild.
Photobucket
I say Nobody Nobody...
Photobucket
BUT YOU
Photobucket
Encore encore encore! here you go 1 more time!
Photobucket
awwww! I think by this time, all the male can't stop blowing their whistle.
Photobucket

Enjoy the video by Joshua

THE END!
STAY TUNE FOR NEXT POST
I will REVEAL who is the winner of the Best Costume Male, Best Costume Female and 3 best pre-blog post, which enable them to win a LG Cookie phone each.

Support my post by

12 comments:

  1. baru la complete our family coz got female XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! yay monkey family xD
    tapi kena censored o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carmen(SaiMui) yeah la! leng lui la!

    @Feeq, haha! need 2 more female monkey I think!

    @Vince, lol got part 2 woots!

    @Redbuttockz haha, 1st part censored only la, monkey family got all of us! Check out my facebook to grab your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MsXeroz, next post yea! part2! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vin Ann name not Vinan... I cant stop laughing when I saw the name u typed for him xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha...nice meeting up with you!!! waiting for you part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. some of the so-called wonder girls are quite chubby lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D All are very pwettieeeee!
    Ee kor, stop drooling liawwwww! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Xiang, correction made. I remember he told me that can call him as Vinan too.

    @Vivian, nice meeting you too. stay tune to my blog my friend.

    @Tonin, they are not chubby! they are hot =D

    @Caryne, woah! like that say eekor want la?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to