Nuffnang Contents

Friday, July 2, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

I know I am like adults now, but nothing will stop me from watching all the cartoons, fantasy & wonderland movies. Movies especially from Disney is like going to bring me back to my childhood, movies coming soon like Tangled, Chronicles of Narnia &
Sorcerer's Apprentice
the Sorcerer's Apprentice is not as simple as throwing fireballs here and there, basically you can transform your things by throwing it. More to like multi-function!

Isn't it magical enough for normal human like us?

I would love to learn it if there are really such power in real life, you get to control what you want, you get to get what you want. Yeah! Basically all the material items.
Human is just so greedy, nothing can fullfil them, same goes to me.

The first thing straight after I learn the powers, I will transform myself first.

What now? I want to be a top secret agent, macho style with tuxedo surrounded by hot girls like 007 Agent?

Yes! This is what I want.
Not like Nicholas Cage wearing the Wizard suits!
and of course a better hair cut!


Next, what a secret agent needs?
A car? Sports car? Definitely NOT!
I will transform the Year 3000, latest creation, a transport for me that can
-Fly up to the atmosphere, return back in like 10 sec.
- Speed up to 500km/h, (now that is fast enough to fight the evil one)
- Eco friendly, rechargeable energy

Yeah I am ready to fight the evil one. Protect the mother earth from being corrupted.

*Slap me*
"Get ready to watch Sorcerer's Apprentice!" says My Date next to me at GSC Midvalley.

Oops! I am just dreaming!
Lets hope it won't happen during the screening, if it happens please slap me.

THE END!

4 comments:

  1. Wow..i never heard of this movie..but the way you describe it..sounds so good..cant wait for it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angeline, eh! this is something very magical, should be nice! ^^ unless you like those action movie, realistic movies =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck winning those tickets!

    Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to