Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, June 12, 2010

1 more paper to go!

Yes!
1 last paper to go F5- Performance Management

and I am going to be FREE till the end of JUNE!

*SCREAM*

party, events, food review, advertorials & work (if I am interested),
just contact me @
tanboonwei@hotmail.com
I will not hesitate to join you!

1 gift from Nuffnang, straight after my exam will be

TOY STORY 3 (3D)
join the contest from Nuffnang and the CLICK HERE to view the contest post I write!

It will be my 1st time experiencing a 3D movie, watching in a cinema!
My 3D virgin gives to Toy Story 3.

I have a difficulties here, I tried watching those road events 3D short clip, for about like 2mins, my tears will start to flow, what happen?
*can anyone explain to me?, did you all experience this?*
Then If the movie 1 and a half hour, my tears flow for 1 and a half hour?

Hopefully this is not the case when I am watching toy story 3.

I only know, Sam & Yuan is going, anyone going? inform me yea!

THE END!
all the best!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not going!!! cause cause i will be in krabi xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Xiang woah! sibeh enjoy la you! I think I went Krabi before. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've read that if ur eyes feels uncomfortable,u have to take off the glass from time to time. rest ur eyes for few secs b4 putting it on

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xiang - my krabi has to cancel. >.< bought d tickets d.. bt exam fall on tat day..

    @baboon - i went ther.. din c u oso. >.<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to