Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, June 5, 2010

All the best - Good luck!

Monday is my exams!
but my current condition
stress 101% confident 50% preparation 50%

devil ask me to blog & facebook
but the angel ask me to study! =)

whatever it is!

All the best to my college mates!

the last day with my F5 lecturer- Mr Akbar
"come on guys put 5 to support F5" says Mr.Akbar

and somehow Boon Siew motivated me at Facebook!
"We joined ACCA together, we leave ACCA together!"
isn't it inspiring? =D

THE END!
looking forward to my Langkawi trip, Baboon as tour guide =D

5 comments:

  1. gud luck for ur test...follow ur angel n kick the devil away =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your exam !!

    Don't blog here and go to see your book now !! LoL ~

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interested subject can you plese give me more details or link from where I can get more information about this topic. Thanks.
    __________________


    dissertation Writing | dissertation Writing Services | Dissertation Editing Services | Dissertation Proofreading Services

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to