Nuffnang Contents

Monday, January 3, 2011

Movies I watched @ 2010

In 2009, I watched a total of 45 movies, average of 3.75 movies per month,
and a total spending of RM425.
Here's the blog post. ( Click Here)

So can you predict HOW MANY movies I watch in 2010 ?
 Here you go with the list!

Spy Next Door
Legion
Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief
Book of Eli
All Wells Ends Well 2010
From Paris with Love
Edge of Darkness
Losers
Shutter Island
Ice Kacang Puppy Love
When In Rome
Iron Man 2
Prince of Persia
She's Out of My League
Ip Man 2 葉問2
Devil
The Other Guys
Knight and Day
Back up Plan
Piranha
Gulliver's Travel
Narnia : The Voyage of The Dawn Treader
Inception
Valentine's Day
Tooth Fairy
Kick Ass
Date Night
The Nightmare of Elm Street
Flirting Scholar 2
The Descent 2
Toy Story 3 ( 3D )
The Twilight Saga : Eclipse
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Tekken
The Expendables
Vampires Suck
Step Up 3
Going the Distance
Resident Evil : Afterlife ( 3D)
Takers
Tron : Legacy
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : Part 1
The Tourist
Meet the Parents: Little Fockers


a total of 44 movies in cinema
average of 3.7 movies per month
total spending of RM 230

Here's my
Top 10 
MUST watch Movies
for 2010
(without sequence)

Tron : Legacy
Resident Evil : Afterlife ( 3D)
Inception
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Shutter Island
Iron Man 2
Ip Man 2
Social Network
Knight and Day
The Expendables

Looking forward for 
The Green Hornet, The Green Lantern, Fast and Furious 5 and etc for 2011 !


12 comments:

  1. your movie marathon 2010 was AWESOME!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg booon. u did not watch RED?? it was awesomeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but I thought you got quite a numbers of tickets to premiere screening, then still have to waste so much money ah? ;p I watched 45 movies in 2010, but some are downloaded one teehee

    p/s: why you didnt watch despicable me and tangled? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah! that's a lot, i don't know how many movie i watched though, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so many movies!

    yeah you should watch despicable me. and from your top ten list, i've only watched 5 LOL

    and gotta agree with you.

    Inception
    Shutter Island
    Ip Man 2
    Social Network

    awesome movies but i dont really like iron man 2 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ShiewFoong haha my friend 60+ movie! :D

    @Debbie, yeah I know I watched those pirate DVD LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah wah wah! Another movie freak here! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hilda, don't count those you downloaded! Have to count those you watched in the cinema, if download and pirated I got more than that :D

    @Joshua, hi5! I know you love movies too!

    @Lyng, seriously I think Inception is the no.1 movie! :)

    @Joeanney, you have to keep the tickets and count like me starting this year k?

    ReplyDelete
  9. u need to watch some cartoons lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Micheal, cause I am a movie addict!
    @Shuwen, yeah! wanna compete with me?
    @XCB, I do watch Cartoons like Toy Story 3? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to