Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, January 9, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

Hey!
since when Kato from the Green Hornet
 

is so talented in music industry?
He plays various music instruments.
He is also well known for composing his own songs.
 

I would like to introduce you Kato
acted by Jay Chou in The Green Hornet (2011)


so back to title IF I WERE the Green Hornet,


It will NOT be that simple to just kill all the criminal by using the
Black Beauty
(don't think about shooting)
I believe in solving problem in the positive way.
I will definitely COMPOSE a SONG 
to educate the public
*Inspired by Jay Chou* 
 
Sounds more educated isn't it?

Here's part of the lyrics
Don't you ever steal
Don't you ever kill
Don't you ever rob
Don't you ever kidnap

Because you will be in jail in the end.

I Will only sing to you guys when I win the mp3 k?

Now It's better than torturing
or even killing them.

Wouldn't you want a peaceful life?
We have to educate the people since small and create a good mind set
to prevent all the criminal cases from happening!
I admit I am Jay Chou top fans! 
*I have all his music album*
How could I miss his action in this movie?

Green Hornet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to