Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Focus Point Media Appreciation in conjunction with WazzUp opening [ INVITATION ]

Hey all "WAZZUP" ! 

I never came across an optical shop with a unique exterior design until 
I walk into Asian Avenue ( Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall )
and I found an optical shop call WAZZUP few days ago.

 I am looking for a spectacles to suit my nerdy style this year.
*it's time to study hard, I mean really hard like a nerd this year*


You would have ask, WHY would you name a spectacles shop WAZZUP ?

In line with the brand commitment to innovation, FOCUS POINT is launching a never-before-seen
concept store named WazzUp, an optical store specially created for teenagers.

Wazzup is a completely fresh take on the optical retail outlet concept,
with dark, rugged decor to the range of fashionable and affordable eyewear which specially caters for teenagers.

Wazzup is a place where teens can call their own, allowing them to fulfill their optical needs in a trendy and welcoming environment.
And to make it even more accessible, the store is located on the First Floor of the Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre, close to some of the country's top colleges and universities.

So I am here to invite BLOGGERS who are interested to join the
Focus Point Media Appreciation
in conjunction with WazzUp opening

 

 For those who are interested,
HOW to get the invites?

1. "LIKE"  WazzUp facebook page

2. Email me (tanboonwei@hotmail.com)
Name, Contact Number, Blog URL, E-mail address
and Print screen this month Unique Page views

Kindly Email before Monday 17 Jan 2010 - 12am

 If you are chosen by WazzUp , 
a confirmation E-mail will be send to you on
Tuesday 18 Jan 2010

*Cash and attractive gift awaits you*  
what are you waiting for? :)


Website: http://www.focus-point.com/
Focus Point Facebook : Click Here
Wazzup Facebook: Click Here

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go! can you make more than one invitation for me? I'll send u an email pronto!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to