Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy CNY + Valentines Day


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

&

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY


Hope all of you enjoy the day and rest of the holiday!
too bad I need to help my mum, sad right? It's alright I am used to it.

Anyway are you going to celebrate CNY with your family
or Valentines day with your love one?

You know most of them will go back to hometown, so I suggest guys to bring your girls back to your hometown and meet your family. isn't it great? =)

If she need to go back hometown too, then I assume that after CNY only celebrate Valentines day.

I just had my reunion lunch yesterday at my uncle house too!

and it's CNY right? my parents bought new bed sheet, and decorated the house to have a great CNY environment. =)

I wonder how you all celebrate your CNY?!
do post me a comment or if you had blog about it, put your link at my comment box.

Happy valentines day,
babe.
Love ya. =)


I'm listening to
Mind
Tydis

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to