Nuffnang Contents

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1

I never know that they are so many fantastic bloggers in Malaysia until I came across this


I watched all the episode of Project Alpha season 1, but guess who is driving me to watch Project Alpha.

At first, it was Kennysia

I found out that he is featured in the Project Alpha Season 1, so I tell myself that I must watch him appear in front of the big screen.
Looking at all his funny expression in his blog, he really attracts me!

Surprisingly he talks about his love life in this episode. (CLICK HERE)
His first impression to me is that, he is an open type of guy but guess what! he dated 2 girls only! He is a good guy. Trust me.

So I had been thinking if Kennysia will appear in the first episode.
But FourFeetNine appear first!

At first, I thought it was a normal interview but it looks like the featured blogger need to do something extra besides interview.
This is also the reason why I continue watch Project Alpha.

Best Bits:
FourFeetNine enjoys at the gym! It is a tough time for her!
(CLICK HERE to watch!)
Another one is that she interviewed by Adam @ Hitz.fm.
(CLICK HERE to watch)

Next continue with NicoleKiss

She shares her traveling experience in her blog, I am sure everyone would like to tour around like how she did.

Best bits:
She visited to Sunway Lagoon - Wildlife (CLICK HERE to watch)

RedMummy

It is obvious why she call herself Red Mummy.
Her whole house is red! She have a great husband who always support her in what she do!
She earns a lot too, but this is not an objective of a blogger right?

Best bits:
RedMummy joined the Fear Factor (CLICK HERE to watch)

BeautifulNara

Sounds like a girl name, but he is a GUY!

Best bits:
He has a girlfriend and he don't like about his accounting job!
(Hopefully I am not like him too)
(CLICK HERE to watch)


Budiey

Best bits:
Beautiful Nara chicken out from the competition vs him on a reverse bungee challenge!
Punishment, BeautifulNara cannot blog in 24hours.
CLICK HERE to watch

Sixthseal

one thing I like about him is that, he do what he likes and he appreciate his life!

Best bits:
Why does he like piercing? Check it out HERE
and I love Sixthseal in action! Punching the punching beg & showing his tattoo.
CLICK HERE to watch

Not to forget Jojo Struys, the host for Project Alpha.
You are wonderful host!

And lastly, don't forget to watch Project Alpha Season 2 premiere on April 19, 2010
For more information, CLICK HERE

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to