Nuffnang Contents

Friday, January 22, 2010

Legion


Director: Scott Stewart
Cast: Paul Bettany, Dennis Quaid, Lucas Black,
Tyrese Gibson, Doug Jones, Kate Walsh
Duration: 100mins

Plot:

When God grows tired of humans and their disobedience, he sends the Archangel Michael (Bettany) to wipe them off the face of the earth. More specifically he needs to kill the one child that can stop God’s wrath and save mankind. The only problem is that child hasn’t been born yet, and the mother is a waitress at a small diner in the middle of the Mojave Desert. Michael defies God’s Will and decides to save the child, which turns the restaurant into a war zone between heaven and earth. He will have to combat an entire legion of angels led by the heavily favored, Gabriel.
(Source From: Screen Crave)

Personal rating:
Plot: 5/10
Action: 6/10
Effects: 6/10

overall: 6.5/10

Personal Comment:
This movie is below my expectation.
The introduction is way too brief that If I don't read the plot from the internet I would not know what is happening.

The scenery is concentrated on 1 place only(the restaurant), which I think not interesting at all.

The effects that I do love the most is the wing of the Angels. Looks real for me, what do you think so? Not much effects you can see in this movie, more on like human action.

While back to plot, I think it is a great interaction among the actors.
There is a twist for the ending, which I never expect that It will happen.

Overall, this movie is still worth the money! try it out and comment at my

Lastly, when you are too indulge in Legion...



I'm Listening to
We Came Up
Flo Rida Ft. Billy Blue, Brisco & Tanu

7 comments:

  1. @NIkel, yeah! must give it a try! another movie I am going to watch is tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... average rate again... many said not nice...

    ya me too going to tooth fairy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only slightly above average? Thought going to watch it. NOW the cinema operators must be real angry 'cos they lost one customer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HenryLee, for me still okay, just that not so exciting only.

    @LeoCw, remember what I wrote? the money is still worth the ticket. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice movie,i'll wait for a clear copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lifemoto, yeah sure! after you watch it, tell me how do you think about the movie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to