Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, January 10, 2010

BaBeBaboon V2

BaBeBaBoon
V2

OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED


as promised here, CLICK HERE
I gave my blog a new skin!

this is not finalize yet and I will continue edit!

hope you all like it & do enjoy my blog!

for now, let me tell u the improvement.

1. You can start to COMMENT at my post!
-previously you can't!

2. You can FOLLOW my blog!
-previously you can't find it too.
-do follow my blog if you like it

3. No more cute cute background- Grumpy toast!
CLICK HERE if you want to visit back
- I know others might like cute, but this time I decided to change.
Sorry!

4. A better look compare to last time
-perhaps neater? why not comment and let me know

5 comments:

  1. Previous background is cute but takes a longer time to load
    This is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks for the comment! yeah I agree with you! hope this one is convenient for all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is better... last time that wan load slow like tortoise... blek.... plus this wan not many ads... so i no need keep click... XDXD...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shereen lol I know you are good n nice so must go click lar! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @CalebCkan, thank you so much! visited your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to