Nuffnang Contents

Monday, January 25, 2010

How to choose a hair color?

Credits to: Sin Chew Jit Poh - Metro Edition (25/1/09)

Basically hair color is divided into 2 main categories.
1. The WARM category

example: Red, Orange+Brown, Brown, Black, Copper Red, Silver Orange

2. The COOL category

example: Pink, Black, Blue, Purple/Voilet, White, Silver, Green, Violet Red, Coffee Green

There are too many color in the market now, sometimes you don't even know which color you is suitable for you or you are afraid of the outcome of the color.

Actually we choose the color based on our skin color.

Micheal Poh ( hairstylist) says that, FAIR skin tone should choose Cool category
while a little DARK skin tone should choose the Warm category.

If your skin tone is in between Fair & Dark, you are very lucky because you can choose both of the category.

Lastly,
There are many more aspects that we should consider,
and I found out that this article is quite useful.
CLICK HERE

Forget to mention that, 2010 trend is - SHORT HAIR

like this?
the end.

I'm listening to

Nosy Neighbour(Remix)
Akon

11 comments:

  1. hmmm... well i still wanna keep my hair long. I wonder what colour is suitable for me... wana dye purple too but blond looks nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I also like having short hairs cause of the Malaysia's weather. Make me sweat a lot even if my hair is long for just a little bit.

    Regards from cr3ap
    http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Posh76 really?! =)
    @Nikel, yeah short is a trend for 2010 now.
    @HenryLee, blond means brown right?
    @Cr3ap, agree with you! I can sweat easily. So with long hair, I sweat more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeap.. blond is brown or gold.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HenryLee, yeah I tried that color before. if you scare too bright or what go for dark brown. =)

    @WanYee, go color RED then!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea u look nice in this new hairstyle :) and i was expecting u to dye ur hair pink :P HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 1st comment...
    I like the cool color category.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @WenPink, thank you! =) hope you can tell me in front of me next time.
    pink? I know you like pink!

    @Beginner, it all depends on you !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to