Nuffnang Contents

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cocktail Tasting at View Rooftop Bar

Date: 16 July 2011
Time: 9pm
Venue: View Rooftop Bar @ G tower Hotel

I had been given a chance by Henry Lee to had a cocktail tasting at the newly open View Rooftop Bar few months ago.

The bar entrance doesn't really attract me, but you gonna enter check out the view and environment.
Basically there are 2 areas from what I see. The outdoor and indoor area.
DJ console will be located at the outdoor area.

Outdoor area where you can view the KLCC

Indoor area where you can hear the blast music

Cocktails are mainly served with Absolut Vodka.

Bartender with 5 giant cocktails.

Absolut Strawberry Basil Smash, Pineapple Cardamon Martini, 
Cinnamon Martini, Passion Tini, South Beach, Apple Rosemary Martini

I personally love the Pineapple Cardamon Martini, love the sour taste in every sip!
I almost get wasted, as shots are given for us.
Luckily I manage to control myself

I get to meet up few of the bloggers which I seldom see them like few months already.
Jia Yeen, Henry Lee

Ryan, Yeeing

Yennie, Bern, Mel, Elwyn, Issac and Janice

Handsome guys
Suresh, Joshua and ShiiTeck

Tian Chad, Yi Wern, Nicole

ShiiTeck, Genee, Chutipond and Yeeing

Janice and Yi Jing

Jackie, Carmen, Nicole, Joshua, Shannon, Suresh

Cheersssss!

They had rounds of games for us to win limited edition Absolut Miniature with Shot glass!

I am lucky to be one of the winner!
*Love the box and the miniature*

Another side of the view,
facing Jalan Tun Razak


I would really go there next time, as an alternative to Luna Bar and Sky Bar.

Personal Rating for reference purpose
Environment: 4/5
Cleanliness: 4/5
Music: 3.5/5

They play retro on early hours, and DJ will be playing on Wed onwards to weekend on house and R&B music.

Address:

Level 29, GTower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Opening Hours
Mon - Thurs: 17:00-01:00
Fri - Sat: 17:00-03:00
Sun: 17:00-01:00

All information are correct at time of published
Pictures are credits to View Rooftop Bar unless watermarked.

9 comments:

  1. brooo, my name spelt Isaac :) It was an awesome night ... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Isaac sorry wei! type too frequently for Issac already! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :) nvm bro, spell it back Isaac. Hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. really loooks like a nice place to hangout and drink^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. nice! but would it be hot at the outdoor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Xjion89, yeah it is! you can try out! :)

    @Cutebun, you mean the shot glass?

    @Henry Tan, yeah I'm a sweaty person that's why I prefer indoor, but they do have fans around.

    @Nikel, sorry bro! Not much time to blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to