Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Apollo 18 with Hydraskins

Apollo 18
 showing in Cinemas September 8

It's about NASA's abandoned Apollo 18 mission, where two American astronauts were sent on a secret expedition, reveals the reason the U.S. has NEVER returned to the moon.

in conjunction with the launch of this movie, Hydraskins
gives out Limited Edition Apollo 18 laptop skins to few bloggers.

I received mine a few days ago.

I started to cut it to fit it to my laptop size.
At first I were quite worry about how to cut it nicely but there is GRID behind the skin.
Where I can just follow the grid and cut it straight and nice.

So simple isn't it?

Next up, I will post up photos with the new skin applied.
Do check out my facebook update for 3 creative photos from babebaboon !

If you are looking for other skin, check out their website. hyraskins
As there are varieties of design and you can also customized your own skin!

Check out the Apollo 18 trailer!
It's quite creepy.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to