Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jason's double surprise!

It's my brother - Jason's birthday!
*Piak*

My friends and I planned a good surprise for him.
We went to his house on the 18 Feb 2011, and guess who open the door for us? 
We contact his mum and make sure everything goes well.

Check out this video that I record
to see how he get SURPRISED!

2nd surprise
on his actual birthday 22 Feb 2011!
Shereen, XiuQi, Lam and I plan to post stick it notes at his car!
The security guards came to ask us, what are you guys doing?
We said it's a surprise for him.

In the progress...

End product

SURPRISED!
See how he get surprised the 2nd time!
Take note of 1:05, I actually kicked his butt lol.


and lastly stay cool bro! :)
Happy Birthday!
This is my first time do some editing of videos for you lol! 
You better do some shit during my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to