Nuffnang Contents

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

I wake up in the morning

check out
Nuffnang and I found this new movie.

Sherlock Holmes


yeah! I do love movie but recently I just watched Twilight Saga: New Moon.
and that is the ONLY movie I watched in December.

mainly reason due to Final exams.

so I want to test my luck and I decided to join this contest from
Nuffnang

We are required to look for this banner



From the 2 blogs which I had found.

a) The Land of Cheeser Dot Com



b) KYCakap Dot Com

when was the last time I watch Detective movie?
I think, it should be

Conan



so
Nuffnang please give me the tickets to watch this movie!
Hope I am not too late.
anyway I never been too any Nuffnang premiere screening!

and If those Nuffnang Glitterati bloggers, wants to join the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to