Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dec 26 outing

after 2 days of working! it is time to relax!
I slept until 12pm. then only wake up and meet up Farhan @ Sunway Pyramid.

believe it or not. I just watched
1 movie in December.
which I watched on Dec 26 -
Sherlock Homes

but before that, meet up with Tsae Shiang
then we walk around and decided to eat
Yokomon
I know it sounds like a digimon but actually it is a brand for ice cream.

"Japanese Favourite Ice-cream"


Chocolate & Green Tea


Posing time


T.Shiang close her mouth
*nice nail colour*


Farhan close his eye


I close my ear la. =)


with T.Shiang


nice shop


nice photo


and "good" worker sleeping ZzZz


Support Green Environment
Let's RECYCLE

*made from egg tray*


WE SUPPORT IT.
how about you?


continue with our movie

it turns out to be a good movie, some funny scenes
which i really laugh and enjoy the movie.
I heard from Farhan, it is a story for children.
but the directors seems to make it suitable to the teenagers like us.

could have watch the premiere but I don't have the
luck to get it from nuffnang.
PREVIOUS POST

Plot: 7/10
Action: 7/10
LOL-ness: 7.5/10

overall: 7/10


Credits to:
Camera: Canon EOS 450D
Owner: Tsae Shiang


going Penang from 28-30th.
countdown on 31st
stay tune about outings photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to