Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kevang's & Huey Yann's 18th Birthday

HAPPY 18th Birthday

Kevang (12- 11)

Huey Yann (17-11)





yesterday was Saturday, I know it's kinda sad that we have class.
but we are going to celebrate someone's birthday.

so we decided to celebrate it at Library
how to celebrate it Library?
it's not going to have this kind of sign.

but this kind of sign.




it is located at Ecurve



my first try.
Hoegarden

*not that bitter,damn smooth*


Jason


while waiting for others
we ordered Fish & Chips and Chicken Salad

so when most of them came.
we ordered Cocktail

My drink - Virgin Prayer


Jason's
Tequila Sunrise


Wai Yeow's
lynchburg lemonade


Kevang's
Sex On The Beach


Shereen's
Chocolate Martini

XiuQi's
Whiskey Sour


Hwa Siong's
roamin the gloaming




CHEEEERS!


So everyone arrived, including
Huey Yann, Kenneth, Ryan, Jeff & Jack.

after chit-chatting for a while.
Shereen & I went to took the cake

Kevang looks like crying
and Huey Yann looks so happy lol


the 2 birthday girl




Video- Blowing candles !



The cake



I saw a cherry in the drink
so I decided to ask Shereen to feed Kevang



Camwhore session

Jeff & Kevang


Hwa Siong, XiuQi,
ME & Shereen


Jason & I


Kevang & I


Shereen &I


Xiu Qi & I


What happen to Jack!?
Looks like he just drink a strong alcohol
and Jeff just laugh at him


Kenneth,Jeff, Jack & Ryan
decided to try ZOMBIE


so now they get a little tipsy and ask me to take photo



I just hope that, after drinking this
they won't be a zombie that drinks
ZOMBIE


After that I look through my photos that I had taken,
AND
I feel so DISAPPOINTED


why?
my fringe SUCKS! due to sweat

so now I need Jason to help me with my hair


but still, he can't help.
unless he bring OSIS spray

so end up I just give this
WHAT THE FUCK


photos with the 2 birthday girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to