Nuffnang Contents

Thursday, November 26, 2009

the end of CAT

can't believe it is ALMOST
the end of CAT



(almost!? Still have Finals to determine if I still need a CAT )

I am not going to miss
my CAT,

I know you are so damn cute!

Photograph by : Ka Yean

BUT having you in my life,
makes me
STRESS OUT.

Look at the damn
RESULT
CLICK HERE

Don't you think if I continue to have you in my life.

I will become MAD 1 day.

end up like this.

So it is time to release stress!
HOW?

SCREAM OUT LOUD



but we should always think at the POSITIVE SIDE


while having CAT I get to met new friends.

MY CLASSMATES


get to meet friendly and nice lecturers!
Ms.Yiong (T1,T3), Ms.Geetha(T2,T4) ,

Mr.Tan (T6), Ms P.Ling & Mr.Akbar (T7),

Mr Jay (T8), Mr Simon (T9)


one of them
Mr Bill (T5)


and now the last thing is to get rid of CAT
and

PASS all the exam!

I am sure I can do it to get rid of CAT
and proceed to ACCA

back to my study mood! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to