Nuffnang Contents

Monday, June 29, 2009

langkawi trip 24/6/09 - 26/6/09 (DAY 3) the last day

guess what! I am the first one who wake up early again! =)

around 7.30am! ^^
went to have a bath and decided to go eat breakfast! LOOKING at my frens all so tired.
and also Jason, I called him wake up but he is telling me:"why r u the only one waked up?"
and *boom* sleep again LOL!

I wanted to go drive around after my breakfast, so I took the car key!

reached the breakfast place and wanted to have breakfast but I have no place to sit,
cause there is too many KIDDOS around!
but luckily they just stay there for about 15minutes and ciaoZ!

and Yoon waked up, joined me to eat breakfast! ^^
we went back and everyone get ready to go to the beach ^^

before we walk to the seawater
oooPs!
dead jellyfish!

and Yoon decided to take a jump shot with all of us ^^

No.1 - Jason is charging his energy to SHIT ?

No.2 - Finally he shitted out! I help u to censor! =D

No.3- Come lets do Starfish jump! BUT HOW TO do STARFISH JUMP!?
Come lets try! BUT Jason cannot jump properly!


Okay never mind, Give yo u 1 more chance!
FAILED AGAIN!?

So Jason was thinking why he cannot jump properly!

1 more time again! And finally he can jump

So now some BBoy move lol. Baby freeze and I --> cacat handstand

*SORRY ! leg not straight enough =P*

So finally Jason is exhausted. Everyone looking at him =P

Group photo 5
Our shadow! Group photo 6

Jason's writing

If you are not clear what the writing is...
here is it

Here's the writing with all of us =D no.1

no.2 *I guess that you cant read the writing*

Edited with writing =D

and we continue to jump near the sea water =D

* all the water splashing up and down=D*

and we went back to hotel, bathed and get ready to check out!
and I can get my deposit rm 100!
wuhoo! can buy chocolate already =P

and so we decided to go Langkawi Megamall again!
had lunch there Marrybrown!
but seriously I only found Marrybrown at Langkawi and Genting.
where else in KL ?! =D

went to shop, bought some chocolate! ^^

and we continue our drive to some street, so that Chay Leng can buy her perfume!
Miracle lol.
and I can't believe Ching Yoon bought a Miracle also!
guess what! she bought a DKNY Delicious, Miracle and a perfume for her mum!
RM500 GONE!

and we finally went back to the Starbucks we went yesterday!
chill there again! But this time, I decided not to drink coffee anymore,
why!? cause I am too FULL!

hang out around! chit chat around!
so we saw some cheap liquor there, chivas 1L rm65 , Vodka miniature RM7
*remember the price first okay?* Continue read! =D

then we drive back to airport around 4.30pm!
And I saw some blur blur message
*DUTY FREE*
*LIQUORS*
*CIGARETTES*

so our smart move, we ask our Commander Hon Leong go look out at the building!
he spy here and there like Resident Evil!
wanted to go in the shop but too scare cause he dun have M16 or Sniper lol.

so we end up stop at the airport!
arrived there, check out the Martel Cordon Blue Cognac from RM 300 --> RM400 plus!
and stupid VODKA miniature from RM 7 --> RM 12!
Chivas from RM 65 --> RM1XX

WTH! LOL! actually at first didn't get excited cause we don't know that there is an ACT saying that >18 years old, stay 48hours can buy 1 Litre of Liquor and 200 cigarettess!
so we asked the Kastam and he told us,
even 10 yeras old boy can buy 1 Litre of Liquor if he stay here for 48 hours LOL!

so what are you waiting!?
we damn regret didn't buy at the normal THE ZON DUTY FREE SHOP!

but I end up bought 1 Absolute Vodka Apeach RM59 for my dad! =)

nice bottle right?! =D

went to have dinner at Kenny Rogers! =)
not bad lar the potato that Zu Peng introduced me! Will go Kenny Rogers next time! ^^

check in and our stupid flight delay kao kao!
from 8.15pm to 8.45pm! =.=''

so what shall we do!? chit chat at the departure hall took some photos!

Here is it!
Jason with BBoy style =D

By the way, I still remember 1 stuff.
we asked an aunty to take photos for us! he helped us take 2-3times but still NOTHING!
which means he didnt press the button hard enough lol.
So AUNTY! 1 more time please.
and finally =)


SHIT men! Hon Leong wanna help me pull up my bra? =D

and the most funniest thing! MASK! how to wear a mask!
please help me check the internet!
So here is the story,
there is 1 group of friends wearing mask like us!
but wait!
their colour is lighter when we are looking them
but our colour is darker!
let me show u the photo!
Our one!

Their one

So guys! can you tell me which one is the right way!?
so while we are discussing, I can see that the gang over there is discussing too LOL!
SO WHICH IS THE RIGHT WAY TO WEAR!?
which one is THE INNER PART, WHICH ONE IS THE OUTER PART!?

I need some advice from doctor =)
Inform me when you know about it!

so it's time to depart the flight! stupid uncle eat the MAGGIE BOWL next to me,
make me feel like eating it too! =)

and then the aeroplane don't know why keep turn around the city!
and it's almost 10pm when we get our luggage!

run to the Bus stop for SKYBUS!
and the bus is for 10.30pm!
luckily! we enter the bus earlier! cause the bus is FULL! 10.25pm we depart from LCCT
and we arrived KL Sentral at 11.15pm.

the driver think he is driving Ferari or what, cut here and there!
the speed is like so fast! and so fast that you can't even belief! 140km/h?

by the way that time I were super tired already!

get a phone call from parents ask me to walk outside the bus stop!
stupid! I walk the wrong way and I need to walk for 500meters I guess! =.=

EXHAUSTED!!!!!!
and Zu peng follow my parents, uncle and cousin to eat supper at Jln Sultan Ismail.
near Petaling Street.

Lol! =)
fetched him back around 12.30am.
and I went home around 1am.
and my mum said next time got chance drink with me the Vodka =)

I miss my bed!
but I miss Langkawi Trip too!

so thats all for my semester break trip! Enjoy the post ^^
give me some feedback lol.

and photos source from Ching Yoon ( facebook)
Jason Tuang ( http://domnodragon.blogspot.com/ )

thank you so much! and Jason! NO OFFENCE YA!
just for the sake of BLOGGING! =)

if you are angry I belanja u.....drink
GRAVEYARD

and also to my course mate! lets plan another trip this end of december! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to