Nuffnang Contents

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the hardcore time staring..

OMG!

look at my next semester time table!
http://www.sunway.edu.my/images/stories/Sunway_TES/2009/CAT_FT_Jul09/CATBC_FT_G2_JUL09.pdf

Don't get shocked! becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Monday to Wednesday we need to study till 6.15pm!
Monday worst!
Tuesday worst!
Luckily Wednesday got 3 - 4 hours break in the middle! I CAN GO FOR MOVIE!!!
Thursday till 2.45pm need go back teach cousin tuition =P
Friday also need to teach tuition!

I am so damn busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next semester is driving me crazy!

I have to tell myself! I CAN DO IT =D
THIS ALL SHALL PASS!

so what should I do in 2 more weeks! ENJOY my freaking holiday!
guess what I think my holidays is around 1 month LOL! 4 weeks of holiday!? ooo!

BTW.
i am going to Langkawi with 5 college mates! =D
yeah! finally I can go for a trip! and not stay in the house rotting!

Oh yea...need to buy chocolate too. ^^
to my frensssssssss! I am not rich lar, will buy some for u all =D
even if it is 1 small bar of kit kat is enough right? cause I really have the damn heart to buy for u all =DDDDDDD!@

alright! TIME TO SLEEP AT 10PM =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to