Nuffnang Contents

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone get lots of ANGPAO! =)
anyway today I eat "Tuan Yuan" rice with all my relatives receive Angpao from them! =D
Will be back on Thursday 29-1-09! Miss ya everyone! and of course babe! =D

Anyway just wanna forward something from Chun Hui!
Primary class Gathering!

Date: 7 February 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 12.00 to 4.00pm
Place: Sunway Pyramid (Maybe in Restaurant Wong Kok)

I want everyone confirm whether you going or not by 30 January. Pass this email to ex-classmate that you still have the contact. For those who don't online, sms them... PLS.
Any other further inquiry about this gathering? Feel free to contact me @ mu_freestyler@hotmail.com

And a short message from him.

Hello, I'm your ex-primary schoolmates, Chun Hui. I'm here to inform that you been invited into a Primary Schoolmates gathering as well as a farewell party to our ex-classmate Chua Gai Lian who will be going Taiwan soon for her further study. This gathering priority is ex-6A classmates but any of our ex-schoolmates from the our class or any other friends that know Gai Lian are also welcome. The gathering will be held @ Sunway Pyramid on Saturday (7 February 2009). What we going to do there? Should be eating and chit-chatting.

I hope everyone could really attend this gathering and pass this news to your ex-primary school friends since we ex-students from SJK(C) Sungei Way has not organized a successful gathering before. Take this chance and chat with old friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most probably I am going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to