Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, January 10, 2009

finally I can REST!

9/1/09 -FRIDAY!
omg! this is the only day in every week where I can sleep more than 8 hours. FRIDAY!

alright wake up, then as usually blur blur. Then go bath and eat my brunch while watching TV! So it's my driving again, the stupid stupid stupid uncle called me at 1.30pm telling me that 2.00pm he will reach, fine! I call babe and told her lor.

Drive and learn the slope, damn diao lor that uncle! U imagine people only RM 20/hour YOUR WAN LER! RM30/hour F*** you! I almost quarrel with him, it's alright I stay calm I BET AFTER THIS no one will GO YOUR BLACK SHOP! damn it. somemore tomorrow will see him again, 4 hours! SHIT LAR!
I want to pass my driving test and STOP calling you UNCLE.

SHIT! forget to mention that my mum went to Aus on the 9th of Jan - 12am flight, they Melbourne at 9.30am. I tried to "tam" my mum to buy me some stuff, hopefully she will buy it for me =)

alright tomorrow i'm going to COMMUNICATE with that uncle again, 3 more days I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to