Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Li Kee's belated birthday party ^^

All right so 26th dec, celebrated Li Kee's birthday. ^^
lazy write the details lar xp!

Thanks Jason for fetching me go and back lor ^^
lol almost screwed by mum went home around 10.30pm already lor, cause I yamcha with Jason they all lor, nevermind. xp

Went home, Wei Jie online talked to him awhile lor, looks like he is very boring haha. I know you miss your girlfriend lar!! =)

Happy Belated Birthday Li Kee



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so today is 27th Dec, mum waked me up asked to go Post Office with her, renew road tax. And then went SS14 to eat my breakfast+lunch. Breaklunch? haha.

went home and online till now lor.

AH! I'm attracted to

幸福的抉擇 I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to