Nuffnang Contents

Friday, December 5, 2008

Coat "survey"

Lol. today early in the morning wake up, after bath eat my breakfast then I wait for Samuel and Samuel's brother.

Around 11am they arrived and I walked to the Petronas (nearby petrol station). Lol! His brother John, and his friends two guy very funny! I just love those funny guy! I forget their name really sorry.

Alright..so we went to Sunway area first,
Picaso rent about RM150 for the coat, + RM200 (deposit) or RM300(deposit).
I really forget. ><'' for the colour only 2 colour white or black.

Then we went to SS2 area, found 1 shop, it's just the same price, looks like every shop also same price already.
From my point of view, if RM150, u rent 2times already RM300. Every men needs 1 blazer/coat, so It's ok if I really invest one. Anyway..going to buy it on Parkson already =P special reason.

Just coat and I'm done with my prom stuff cost me alot SWT!
Then we went SS2 and eat wantan mee, got char siew and wan tan of course =D

Later Sam's brother -John brought us to 1utama, walk with Sam to the shops, G2000-Padini-Parkson and etc.
Cheapest- Marks and Spencer around Rm250 only but don't have our size.

Swt!~

alright then around 4 -5pm reach house, clean up my fish tank until 7pm LOL! really wash it till very clean already x) but the stupid stone still make it dirty, dun feel like putting stones already. Stupid- contains lot of SHITS!

alright and i online now =D

good night!
p/S thanks for the pictures from babe! really thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to