Nuffnang Contents

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bon Odori 2012

Date: 14 July 2012
Time: 8pm
Venue: Matshushita Stadium Shah Alam

Having so many rounds of Bon Odori in Shah Alam, I never really attend one and this year I decided to join! Maybe cause I'm going to start work soon.

One thing I crazy about is the parking. Car is too many and I think we walk about 1-2km to reach the stadium.
I get a shocked when there is so many people in the stadium.


You will get to collect the ''fan'' at the entrance

The first thing I do is to Queue up and grab my dinner then we sit down at the run track.
Bunny n I ! <3

I walked and pass by 4 Kimono girls playing around.

Basically in the middle there is a big stage for performances.
The stage.

Once the performance starts, everyone will gather up and dance!
Hands up, turn around, keep walk around.

My girl, Zhi Ee and Lynn

The boys ready for to hit the drum!

Performance starts!

Coincidentally saw my secondary school friends.
with Jaden and Ken

I also manage to snap a photo of the 3 japanese girls with Kimono.

Before we ciao!


Seriously, I don't think I will come back for Bon Odori, I think it's kinda boring besides dancing and eating. Any idea how is the Penang's Bon Odori? Heard that it will be more exciting?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to