Nuffnang Contents

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday celebration for Xiu Qi and Wai Yeow

Date: 11 Feb 2011
Time: 8pm
Venue: Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid

Happy Birthday 
 to 
Xiu Qi ( 13 Feb)
and
Wai Yeow (14 Feb)
 *Looks like a pair of couple celebrating Valentine's Day*

Apparently, it's so sweet to born at Valentine's Day, imagine your another half need to get your a super big present for you every 14 Feb ! and that's my brother's birthday Wai Yeow! :D

Birthday cake for the couple

XQ: Dear...*nah*
WY: Honey...*Nah*

And we won't forget to feed Xiu Qi the cake.
*oops* I came out with a bad idea.
Wasabi + Chili Powder with Cake

 Guess she have no choice but to EAT.

The guys...

The present we bought for her,
a Carlo Rino purse

A book of birthday wishes for her

6 specially designed birthday card for her!
*guess that you will need me to teach you 69 right?*

with Sine Yee and Lam Jie

and the last shot !
*wah at the flower*


Xiu Qi, all my wishes is written on the card for you!
Wai Yeow, thanks for accompany me during the Night time! (You should know what I mean.)
You really changed a lot, in terms of talkative, you are able to "zha" me now, which I would turn out to be speechless, not bad not bad! :) learn how to socialize more!
Of course I hope you will find your love one, 1 more year and that's it, the end of college life.

All the best to both of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to