Nuffnang Contents

Monday, December 27, 2010

Pre Christmas celebration at Malone's, Sooka Sentral

Date: 23 Dec 2010
Time: 7pm
Venue: Malone's, Sooka Sentral

Christmas is around the corner coming in 2 days time and I just want to have a simple and nice Christmas celebration.
Normally I can't celebrate my Christmas cause my mum will ask me to help her during Christmas eve 24 Dec and Christmas 25 Dec.

Its okay, so I decided to had a small celebration. Leng accompany me that day.
I happen to find out a Irish restaurant call Malones while I am searching through the internet.
I quickly search through the google map, and happen to find out that it is near the Sooka Sentral.
So we went there by using my Papago GPS apps. :)

At first, we went into the Sooka Sentral and I taught it was in the Sooka Sentral, actually it's not in the mall. But as long as you reach Sooka Sentral, just ask anyone there, they will direct you to Malones.

IMG_3062e [1024x768]mark

Before we enter, I were wondering why so many people inside.

They are having some private function inside.
(Looks like the guests are enjoying themselves)
IMG_3067e [1024x768]mark

I ordered the Corned Beef and Cabbage
(Slow cooked home cured beef brisket served with sauteed new potatoes, 
boiled cabbage, caarot and gabriche dressing) 
Comment: Love the taste of dressing, as it mix well with the beef,
just that the beef is a little hard for me to bite
IMG_3077e [1024x768]mark

she ordered the Sausage on Colcannon and Guinness Onion Gravy
(Grilled beef and chicken jumbo sausages and steamed veal bratwurst sausage 
served with onion gravy and spuds salad or colcannon) 
Comment: The sausages is very tender, there is 3 sausages, Chicken, Beef and Veal
 IMG_3078e [1024x768]mark

Deserts:
Bread and Butter Pudding
(Layers of buttered bread scattered with raisins and soaked 
with cinnamon infused custard. Served with Vanilla ice cream)
Comment: love the mix and match, blends well with the hot (bread) and cold (ice-cream)
IMG_3090e [1024x768]mark

The Bar

IMG_3054 [1024x768]mark

Malones's Happy Hour is from 2pm to 9pm.
They serve variety of Draft Beers
Kilkenny, Tiger, Strongbow
IMG_3055 [1024x768]mark

Paulaner, Guinness, Heineken
IMG_3057e [1024x768]mark

Order a couple of drinks, the Kilkenny, Strongbow, and Paulaner.
Don't under estimate her drinking skills lol.
(She loves Paulaner Wheat the most)
IMG_3072e [1024x768]mark

I personally love Strongbow
 IMG_3098e [1024x768]mark
and Kilkenny.
IMG_3094e [1024x768]mark

 They do have live band on every weekend.
 IMG_3059e [1024x768]mark


Had a talk session with my best friend Leng too.
We went off at about 11.30pm.

Overall, the Environment :  is a good place to chill with your friends, don't really know what music they play, but when the private function is going on until 9pm, they play Club R&B songs)
the Food/Drinks: (check out my comments on the foods above)
the Price: depends on what you order, price of the food range from 20 to 50.

(this is just based on my personal opinion)

Wish you all Merry Christmas 
and Happy New Year
IMG_3104 [1024x768]mark

As what I told by the waiter, actually the dish Sausage on Colcannon and Guinness Onion Gravy 
is part of Merry Guinness promotion. 
There is also Guinness Beef Stew and Irish Lamb Stew for you to taste it during this festive season

The Offer would be A bucket of Guinness (5+1) @ RM85++ (usually bucket is 4+1)
Buy 4 full pint of Guinness and Get a FREE Guinness Beef Stew or Irish Lamb Stew

Address:
Malones
Annex 1&2, Sooka Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Contact No: 03-2785 1870

5 comments:

  1. @Nikel, and delicious too! :)
    @XCB, it doesn't just look awesome, tasty too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's another Malones at The Curve. It's the same as The Apartment where The Apartment caters more for dining of food and Malones which is the bar located upstairs is catered more for drinks.
    But food and drinks is exactly the same place.

    I love their excellent service. Never had such good service for such a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelvin, thanks for your comment!
    Yeah and I just happen to saw their banner when I passby the Street! Which means we can have dining at Apartment and also drinks from Malones?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to