Nuffnang Contents

Friday, March 19, 2010

I’m going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair

GATSBY
mandom corp.
is organising a DEODORANT street fair


Don't you think it's cool if everyone just get to spray Deodorant among each other at the street fair?
NAH! IMPOSSIBLE.
actually Gatsby is launching their new product - DEODORANT!

So if you are a fan of Gatsby (like me!)

You have to attend this street fair!

Date: 17 April 2010
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square,
Kuala Lumpur




There are going to be
lucky draws and
they have various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs!
(Hopefully I can get all the deodorant series for FREE, if there is any)

Since it is a street fair, they will be lots of exciting activities to attract all of you to attend!

SUMO WRESTLING
(with air beg suits)

Hopefully I don't get thrown by someone like this.

Gladiator Battles
(vs the tiger?)

and other amusing and addictive games you would expect at a fun-fair!

It will be better if Kimura Takuya will attend. But he will NOT.
Gatsby advertisement


(All images are for illustration purpose only.)

FOR MORE INFOMATION!
visit
www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair

Back to ME, being a fan of Gatsby. Let me show you some pictures!
Started to use their product since Form 3(2006)

my hair spray
Moving rubber

and now deodorant is included in my list!
meet you all there if I get the invite!

2 comments:

  1. the gatsby ads area always entertaining.. haha.. enjoy yourself there ya =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to