Nuffnang Contents

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shu Ying's surprised

28-10-09

Shu Ying

surprised
by us

so Chun Wai plan this surprise party.
Chun Wai, how come you did not plan for Eng Yuan & I.

Shu Ying, see Chun Wai so nice! I envy you. ^^

so here goes the plan, Eng Yuan & I will ring the bell.

Before going in

*spotted me?*

Kai Jie still want to act cute




and the rest will just sit Chun Wai's car and surprise Shu Ying.
at first, her mum open the door.
so next Shu Ying came out.



so Eng Yuan & I go in wish Shu Ying first.
at first she thinks that only 2 of us.
Then Kai Jie and the rest appear. She was shocked.

In the house


The birthday cake.


For 3 of us.
I didn't expect that
it is for 3 of us.



But still, let our main character
Shu Ying
make a wish


Shu Ying cut the cake

Yuan cut the cake


I cut the cake


the guys


woah!
finally get to eat the cake


Kai jie desperately
want to eat!



Eating the cake


ShuYing


Finally.


Camwhore session
Choon Lim, Yi Rui, Yuan


Kai Jie & I


Chun Wai & Shu Ying
*so shy*


Yuan's double eye lid


ShuYing & Yi Rui
with the present



MunHon, Zhen Yoong & Kai Jie


Yi Rui with her
BIG BOOTS



PHOTOS OF THE DAY


Our Smile
*it's killing me*


THANKS

YI RUI
CHUN WAI
CHOON LIM
MUN HON
ZHEN YOONG
KAI JIE
ENG YUAN
SHUYING

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to