Nuffnang Contents

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sing K and "Holy" dinner UPDATED

UPDATED with PHOTOS

you won't know how long I did not Sing Karaoke. for months?

when was the last time?
Don't mind check my " Past "?
and yeah! enjoy sing K for 5hours? =P
Imagine 5 hours, not just singing including shouting! =)

it was held at the
IOI Mall PUCHONG Redbox
thanks to their kindness we get to sing 5hours!
I think most of the time, we just sing Jay's song,
reason? cause of me =D

Searching through the music list


and I decided to sing 千里之外

Nice background
singing 千里之外 - Jay Chou

This is what Shiang do, when I am singing.

Support WWF




9 of us



L M gang


around 8pm Jing Mun fetched Jia Yi and meet us! Jia Yi is sick =(
so we decided to eat Vegeterian food.
and why I say I have a "Holy" dinner. cause I am eating vegeterian =P

By the way, this shop is at SS18

Weird Expression



the LM gang.


later on went to search around Mentari, to look for place to chill out and chit-chat.
so this is what we choose.

ISLAND RED CAFE

12B, Ground Floor, Jalan PJS 8/11,Dataran Mentari,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya,Selangor
Tel / Fax: 03 5622 2516

oh yea! and I get a 15% discount voucher! find me If you wanna chill there.
have fun with my LM gang. but too bad I am the only guy chit chatted there. =)



Winking



Picture of the day

"LM Best Duet Singer"


enjoy! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to