Nuffnang Contents

Friday, July 31, 2009

Winnie's birthday (1/8/09) celebration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
WINNIE



so today, study till 5.30pm right!? =.=
CSB class new teacher Miss Malathi should be MRS MALATHI



very good! she is friendly and joke with us. =)
luckily I did not sleep in the class.

well on the opposite of my class, there is only 6ppl studying CSB which is the previous group3 lol.
so yeng!! ^^
Hopefully we can break their record Ok?



so today finished class, and our good friend. Leng went steamboat with us!
believe it or not! =D
she is just so spontaneously. haha maybe she thinks that Jason need her LOL! =)
so eventually SHE WENT!
nice friend right!? I know you are looking at these. Don't laugh in front of your laptop!

*EVIL SMILE*
so THANKS LENG!

meet new friends, Andrew, Jeffrey, WeeQuan, Nicholas, Bryan and the cute guy! forget what name. suppose to be Winnie and Sine Yee's friend. =D

Summer BBQ&Steamboat






nice chit-chat session. and the "AM CHUN" Eggs makes me so damn full. thanks to Andrew who take so many of "AM CHUN" eggs! =.=
trust me I eat at least 15-2o of it!

so next time if you all have any steamboat party, you know who to choose right? =)
choose me, I help you sapu like Bandaraya! haha.

well, tomorrow need to go PcFair buy external hard disk drive and also going Astin's BBQ party if possible! =)
see ya.
pictures will uploaded once i get it. stay tune.

The only group photo.

Credits: Jason Tuang & Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to