Nuffnang Contents

Monday, February 16, 2009

FGS Dong Chan Si (佛光山 - 东禅寺) Feb 8 VISITED!

FGS - DOng Chan Si temple. Took me around 1 hour ++ including traffic jam around 1hour30minutes to reach there. This temple amazed me. I still remember I visited around 2005 or 2006, that time not so nice cause it's not CNY celebration.
Don't know why my parents decided to went there with my cousieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =)
SO we went there, wow! ALOT PEOPLE! =)
Designer, technician who make the light decoration THANKS! ^^
Some photos for you all.

BEHIND ME= GOAT!
not COW *try zoom in*got beard

Big head SAMI.

my uncle and aunt with 4 SONS! HOLY NAUGHTY!

Cousin's 4ever since small! =)
I will not forget our childhood moment.
P/S! the left guy, I admire how he study,
TOP STUDENT IN CHS

I had been looking at them grow from baby till NOW.
Imagine 10 years later. You will be like me.

END.Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to